Reflection

     In two months I've learned so many things that I can surely apply it to my daily life. We learned about things, about the internet,different engines, blogs and more
     I know we all experience problem while we're studying, I experience not knowing to manage my time we'll,  I experience getting stressed. I also experienced getting lazy to do my tasks. I overcome it all because I have my friends around me, they are always there for me. And of course my family is the main reason why I keep in going on and I know that god will always guide me.
     Moving on, I will try my best. I will try to focus more on my studies. I will always remember that there are so many people who are always gonna be there when I need them the most and that god doesn't give a struggle that we cannot overcome.

Comments

  1. It is true that being a student isn't easy. You're experiencing being stress but you need to overcome all of those in order to be successful in your goal.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is very inspiring! Keep on achieving your dreams

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Resiliency of Filipinos during Disaster

ugaliing magtanim sapat na nutrition aanihin