My Dream My Future


     Everyone has dreams and ambition in life, whether they become a doctor, scientist, and discover and amazing things. Many people have careers that they do not enjoy. In my future, I see myself enjoying my job. I have dreams for the future just like everyone else.my ambition in life is to be the best doctor, to serve my community.

     When I become a doctor, I will help the poor and needy and I will volunteer my services to ensure that they live better lives. Being a doctor means studying hard and get good grades. Being a doctor is not just a career, it is a symbol of joy and hope. I can only hope that I make wise and careful decisions about my life. Every choice I make affects my future, I am confident that I have a bright future and I am on my way to better life.

     Although I do not know what tomorrow will bring. I hope that every day is an adventure and that my future will be full of excitement and love. All I can do now is to focus on today and plan for tomorrow. Hopefully everything I want to achieve will be in my future, but for now I will work hard to get closer to achieving those goals.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Reflection

Resiliency of Filipinos during Disaster

ugaliing magtanim sapat na nutrition aanihin